New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Top 10 Things About Being a Financial Advisor in 2009


This was something I came up with today, mostly while driving to an appointment.
Hopefully you find 1 or 2 of these funny!
Top 10 Things About Being a Financial Advisor in 2009
10. Mac & Cheese for dinner again?
9. IRA means "I Raided my Account"
8. Going to Networking Meetings = FREE Food!
7. My Healthcare Plan = Take 2 aspirin. If that doesn't work, take two more.
6. My vocabulary now includes words like "Tweet", "Re-Tweet", "Un-Friend" and "Blog"
5. Drycleaning means airing out the suit when its "dry" outside.
4. "Honey, I sold the kids on E-Bay."
3. I've got "followers" from Spain who promise I can make a fortune on the web.
2. Really starting to look at those "Take a Penny" trays literally.
and the Number One thing about being a Financial Advisor in 2009 is.....
1. Going to Facebook Anonymous meetings. "Hi my name is Dean. I'm a Facebook-aholic."
Have a Great Weekend! You can contact me for real financial advice at http://www.helpmy401k.us. You may also follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/deanvoelker, and my web broadcasts at http://blogtalkradio.com/401kcoach.

No comments:

Post a Comment