New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Friday, April 16, 2010

You DO Judge A Book By Its Cover


Well, its all coming together now. Here is the final cover design by Aimee Sims for my upcoming book "Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!"
Currently the book is in typesetting and from there will be sent to Create Space. I am very excited about this and look forward to helping people get more from their 401(k) or IRA. Because it focuses on the
401(k), which is the biggest source of savings for many of us, and it is easy to understand - this book is unique.

It should be available to order by the end of May!

If you feel like you need your 401(k) working harder for you, please contact me. You can contact me through my website , Linked In, or on Twitter. I also host an advice program "Improving Your Financial Health" on Blog Talk Radio and on Harvest 103.1 WHME-FM in South Bend.

The book website will be http://www.my401khasfallen.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment