New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Its the Great Security Blanket Charlie Brown!

Get A Blanket!

Did you have a "blankie" as a child? Was the "blankie" your contstant companion, protecting you from the forces of evil? No matter what happened, your blanket was there for you.

The late cartoonist, Charles Schulz popularized the image of Linus and his blanket in his Peanuts comic strips and cartoons. You may even remember that Linus was quite skilled at using it. He could catch fly balls, use it as a parachute, and even revive a sickly Christmas tree.

If you are like most people, your 401(k) or IRA has taken quite a beating the last few years.

What if I told you that you could have your very own IRA Security Blanket?

* Protect yourself against future market disasters.

* Protect yourself from inflation and rising costs.

* Protect yourself from the uncertain future of Social (In)Security.

To learn more about how to get your IRA Security Blanket, you can contact me at http://www.helpmy401k.us/.

Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen – And Must Get Up! is my new book. It has several ideas and strategies which will help you in your retirement savings journey. Get your ‘Fallen’ 401(k) back on its feet. Contact me to reserve your copy today. You can also get a FREE report at my website - The 5 Biggest Problems With 401(k) Plans – And How To Fix Them.

You may also listen to my weekly radio program – Improving Your Financial Health on WHME-FM in South Bend. Archives can be heard on my website as well.


If you live in the South Bend, IN area, I specialize in 401(k) rollovers or IRA reviews. You can also follow me on Twitter, Linked In, or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment