New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Remember The Pony

Anyone ever tell you to have a "Positive Mental Attitude"? Or try to explain what it is?

To me, this is the best story which describes a "Positive Mental Attitude" which I have ever seen. And in over 25 years of being involved in sales and customer service - BELIEVE ME, I have seen or heard almost everything about PMA.

This is such a great story, the video is only about 2 minutes long, by a gentleman named
Mort Utley. I assure you, this will make your day and put a smile on your face.

Never heard of him? After seeing this, I would be willing to bet, that you will always
"Remember The Pony". Enjoy, and 'keep digging'!

http://vimeo.com/3837540

No comments:

Post a Comment