New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy 401(k) - Movie

Well, my daughter wanted to see the "Wimpy Kid" movie yesterday. I know she likes the book series and they are pretty funny so we went.

The movie was pretty funny, a bit different from the book with several new adventures for the Wimpy Kid, Greg Heffley, as he deals with surviving middle school. You really don't want to know about the "cheese touch".

I'm not planning a "movie" for my book "Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!" Although if Bruce Willis' agent will return my calls, I may change my mind. James Gandolfini might be interesting also......
a 'mafia' financial advisor......hmmmmm.

Seriously, don't look for a movie with either of these guys. Although I am still planning a short video clip with Pentavision. I'm supposed to meet with them again this week.When we put up the new website, the video will be there and we can direct orders to the page on Amazon.

I'm also getting more book cover ideas this week, which I hope to be able to post and get feedback.

My other project is to find blogs on 401(k)s and IRAs and post responses to questions. I have several which I know of.

If any readers want to send me links for 401(k) blogs, please contact me.

You can get a copy of a free report on my website – "The 5 Biggest Problems With 401(k) Plans – And How to Fix Them".


You may also contact me on Linked In or Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/deanvoelker. I also host a weekly financial advice program, Improving Your Financial Health on Blog Talk Radio and WHME-FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment