New Book - Coming November 2010

New Book - Coming November 2010
Help! My 401(k) Has Fallen - And Must Get Up!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy 401(k) - A Picture Is Worth....

I had a chance to speak with Aimee Sims. Aimee will be working with me on the design of the book cover. You know the saying "Don't judge a book by its cover." Whether we think so or not, that is exactly what we all do.








Aimee was referred to me by my friends at Pentavision, Michael Lacognato and Missy Stanisz. Pentavision may also be helping me with a video idea for the book. More on that to come.

Anyway, since I am using this blog to detail the printing process, here is the first effort. Thanks Aimee for your help on this.

Here are a few other images which we are talking about as well.


If you could, I'd love to get feedback on these potential cover ideas. Good? Bad?
What may cause you to pick up the book in a bookstore?

Thanks for your help and I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment